Views: 78 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-19 Origin: Site
A ladder is a set of vertical or inclined steps or steps. There are two types: self-supporting rigid ladders or rigid ladders that can rest on vertical surfaces such as walls, and curlable ladders that can be suspended from the top, such as ladders made of rope or aluminum. Rigid ladders are usually portable, but some types are permanently attached to structures, buildings or equipment. They are usually made of metal, wood or fiberglass, but they are known to be made of tough plastic.
The step ladder is one of the rigid ladders,such as one-step/two-step/three-step/four-step ladders for different heights and needs. Can you stand on the top of the ladder? The answer is no, please don't sit or stand at the top of the ladder. Due to the unstable center of gravity, it is easy to fall or sprain. In fact, for security reasons, we better not stand in the third highest position. Just climb the front of the ladder instead of climbing to the back.
In recent years, there are many news about when people use
ladders and cause various accidents. The most common injury to ladder climbers is the bruise on the ladder. According to the nature of the accident, fractures and head injuries are also common. Be careful when using a ladder. Here are some precautions when using a ladder,hope it can help you.
1. Check the ladder - Observe the ladder carefully before each use. Make sure the working parts move properly. Do not use a damaged ladder. Make sure that all rivets, bolts and nuts and moving parts are tightly connected, the ladder is firm and reliable, and the extension circlips work well.
2. It is strictly forbidden for two people to work on the same ladder. The ladder cannot be used for long-term or high-level use. The highest two steps cannot stand, and it is strictly forbidden to move when someone is on the ladder. Do not take any items on your hands, avoid falling, and do not lean back on the ladder.
3. When using the ladder, stand on the steps within 1 meter from the top of the ladder, and always keep the safety protection height of 1 meter, not to climb the top support point at the top. It is forbidden to prohibit exceeding the maximum weight bearing quality indicated during operation.
4. It is forbidden to use ladders in strong winds, and metal ladders are conductive to avoid being close to live places.
5. ladders are prohibited in the following situations: physical fatigue, taking drugs, drinking alcohol, or having physical disabilities
6. After the ladder is used, it should be put back to the designated position, and it should be protected from long-term rain and sun-spraying, and the ladder should be prevented from being twisted during storage. The ladder is kept clean and free of grease, oil, wet paint, mud, snow, etc.
The above is the precautions when using the ladder. Follow us for more information on the ladder.
Zhejiang Stable Master Industry and Trading Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of ladders. We have more than 10 years in manufacturing steel tube and steel bars exceeds 20000 tons for one year.
Our main products:
5 ft ladder
portable step stool
step up ladder
single step stool
double sided ladder
mini step ladder
large step ladders
wide step ladder
step ladder with handrail
3 step step stool
If you are looking for Ladder manufacturer, please feel free to contact us !