Views: 27 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-20 Origin: Site
The pedal for the upper and lower steps of the ladder shall not be used for loads greater than 1100N. When there is special work on the ladder surface and the weight exceeds the above load, it should be checked according to the actual situation.
1.The bottom of the step should be solid and do not use it by raising it.
2. In case of sinking or instability after being loaded, the upper end of the ladder shall be fixed. It shall be fastened and the slope shall not be too large to avoid slipping during operation.
3. The working angle of the ladder is 75 ° ± 5 °, and the pitch of the pedal is 30cm. There should be no missing.
4. Anti-slip measures are required at the lower end of the ladder. The anti-slip measures of the step foot can be equipped with anti-slip legs, bundles, anchors, clamps, and the like.
Because the stability of the ladder will be reduced after the ladder is extended, the ladder must be connected for long-term use and must have reliable connection measures. There should be no more than one joint for the ladder. The strength of the connected ladder beam should not be lower than the strength of the single ladder beam.
There are many types of ladders, such as: mobile ladders, folding ladders, fixed straight ladders, hanging ladders, extension ladders, bracket ladders, hand-pushing ladders, bamboo ladders, etc.
The following mainly describes three types of mobile ladders, folding ladders, and fixed straight ladders.
(1) Mobile ladder. To accept quality according to the current national standards, those that do not meet the quality requirements should not be used.
(2) Folding ladder. When using the ladder, the upper angle should be 35°~45°, the hinge must be firm, and there should be reliable pulling measures.
(3) Fixed straight ladder.
Fixed straight ladders are made of metal and should be Class A No. 3 boiling steel. The ladder width should not be more than 50cm, and the angle should be not less than L70X6. The embedding and welding must be firm. The top of the ladder should be flush with the top of the climb, and a 1.5-meter-high handrail should be added.
When climbing with a straight ladder, the climbing height is preferably 5m.
When the height exceeds 2m, a cage shall be added. When the height exceeds 8m, a ladder platform shall be provided.
Zhejiang Stable Master Industry and Trading Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of ladders. We have more than 10 years in manufacturing steel tube and steel bars exceeds 20000 tons for one year.
Our main products:
one step step stool
multi purpose ladder with platform
closet step ladder
high step ladders
outdoor step stool
9 ft ladder
fold out stairs
ladder for steps
step extension ladder
If you are looking for Ladder manufacturer, please feel free to contact us !